Friday 2 September 2016

A postcard from China

Hannah visited the
Great Wall of China
Author: Hannah Wills, Set 39

This summer I had a fantastic time in China as part of the National Youth Choir of Great Britain (NYCGB).

We flew out to China on 1st August and in total performed four concerts; Tianjin Grand Theatre, Beijing Concert Hall, Shanghai Concert Hall and finally AC Hall at Hong Kong Baptist University. 

We have also travelled to the Forbidden City, The Great Wall of China and Temple of Heaven. Throughout the trip we sang traditional Chinese song, and pieces from a variety of different British composers such as Benjamin Britten. 

Hannah met with Chinese twin girls
I have met some lovely locals including some wonderful Chinese twin girls. I am looking forward to telling my friends at Norland all about this amazing opportunity!

Hannah is in Set 39 and returns to Norland in September to begin her second year of studying. 

1 comment:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database. แม่บ้าน

    ReplyDelete